I woke up this morning feeling nothing short of terrible. My throat is sore and it hurts to swallow, plus I seem to keep getting the chills, but have no fever. I just wanted to climb back into bed and stay there until Ricky gets home from school at 9:30pm tonight. But despite that, I got up, drank a hot cup of tea (with no sugar or even honey!) and my throat felt a tiny bit better, so I changed into my work out clothes and went at it.
I busted out the Wii Fit for yoga and strength training for the first time since mid-January. I also did 10 minutes of Super Hula Hoop-ing and then step aerobics to get my heart rate down. I tried doing the 20 Minutes Core Secrets DVD, but I wasn't a fan so I didn't do the whole thing. Although I did pick up a couple new ab workouts to use with the exercise ball so it wasn't entirely a waste. I did my usual ab routine and then spent about 30 minutes on the mini-elliptical machine.
I weighed in at 143.7 lbs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment