Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reward

I told myself the moment I got my first tattoo that I would get a second one on my right hip once I lost the "fat rolls" on my stomach. So, if I meet my weight loss goal by my birthday, I'm seriously considering getting my second tattoo as my birthday present to myself. But of course, I will only get it if my stomach is as flat as I want it to be.

I want my second tattoo to be some cherry blossoms with the Chinese character for love on the side of it, like the picture on the left. But I also like the placing of the characters in the picture below, however that would require the tattoo to be pretty big and I don't want that at all, so I think I'm really leaning towards the picture on the left, but we'll see.



On another note, I also want to add some enhancements to my current tattoo. More color on the butterfly wings, some more swirly lines and maybe a couple tiny stars here and there..

No comments:

Post a Comment