Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rededicated

I started a diet and light exercise plan when 2010 began but unfortunately, I fell off the horse and am still struggling to get back on. I just recently purchased a mini-elliptical machine to get me going again though, and I'm on the look out for some fun cardio work out videos to download. This blog is to help me keep track of my weight loss progress.

I started out the year at a whopping 152.6 lbs (the most I've ever weighed in my life), and am currently at 145.3 lbs, so I've lost a total of 7.3 lbs thus far (roughly .91 lbs a week). My goal weight is between 120-125 lbs to be reached by my 23rd birthday in August, which is in 22 weeks. In order to reach that goal, I must lose .92 lbs to 1.15 lbs a week. When I look at it that way, that looks really do-able!

Today, I joined Calorie Count in order to keep track of the amount of calories I'm consuming daily and so I can search the forums for tips, tricks and overall, motivation. Alright, time to shed some pounds, let's just hope I can stay dedicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment